Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Return to the Blog

So here I am, returning to Blogger.com for the first time in ages. It's all on account of not having access to FFXI for a while. Yes, said I know. So what has happened in the interim. I suppose it's time for a bit of an update.

Residency is finally over. Now I have to get a real job. It was kind of anticlimactic leaving the hospital that last day. Kind of sad not being a resident anymore. Kind of scary having "finished" training.

I've been playing FFXI with Jennifer, Valerie, and Matt (Iman) for over a year. I finally made it to level 75 WHM (for those of you who play FFXI. For those who don't...no worries). And been caught with the crafting bug. Main source of entertainment/amusement.

I found the Boomerang TV station. Now I can watch Looney Tunes, Flinstones, and Jetsons again. Ah, to be a kid again.

Marriages are popping up around me. I've been asked to be a best man in 2007. Now I just have to figure out what I got myself into. I hear bachelor parties...and I have no idea what to do for one.

This is the 29th year of my existance. The 30th year looms large ahead. What new surprises lie in store? (to quote Andrew Lloyd Weber).

On a couple of sad notes. My aunt passed away on father's day. It was a shock that the family is slowly recovering from. Funeral services this week. My friend Leigh Ann is not returning for her annual summer back to Hawaii as she is staying in Yale. She promised to be back in January. I have not heard/seen my friend Edwin since Bo's wedding. I keep telling Jennifer to renew her vows so we can get Edwin back for a visit.

Comments are working again, hopefully. So drop me a line all you "faithful" readers.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    welcome back :)

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the change in layout/background. I'm getting bored of my own background but am too lazy to mess with it :-)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, bachelor parties? Sounds fun, need a resident RDM to help? /snicker If it were for a FFXI player, I would likely scare the mess out of them with a cosplay party, where they could have a Mithran lap dance, lmao. Now if you found Tarus to do that. O.O;

     

Post a Comment

<< Home