Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hilo

Settling down in Hilo, slowly. Life moves at a much slower pace, which is really nice. I haven't had to fight any traffic to work. It's actually quite a bit bigger than I thought it'd be. I'm starting to get used to the home I'm renting. It looks much better and feels more homey with furniture and things that I have brought in.

I'm flying back to Oahu this weekend due to some computer training. Ugh. I hope to catch Once Upon A Mattress when I'm there since I know the guy playing Prince Dauntless.

FFXI has been on hold until I get an internet connection at home which won't be until September 19th. Boo to Oceanic Cable. Oh well. It's nice to see that I can slip back into my early rising routine. I tend to sleep at around 11PM and get up around 4-5 AM. Part of it is probably just nervous energy.

Work is going ok. Getting back into the swing of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home